Scottish Ornithologists' Club
The Scottish Ornithologists’ Club are a birdwatching club with a network of members and volunteers across Scotland. The Scottish Ornithologists’ Club looked to build a new website promoting it’s local activities, vast amount of information and the ability for members to support them through donations & memberships. We began work on creating a stand-out website that was not only full of rich information but also of stunning visuals.
The website was designed to unite those with a love of birds, encourage membership sign-ups, donations and participation. The process began with our graphic design team reviewing the existing brand, working up a set of visual concepts, combining high-quality photographs and beautiful illustrations with clean typography. Our web developers incorporated the new streamlined navigation to craft an easy to use website that appeals to the full demographic of the SOC audience.
As a creative digital agency, we thrive in creating unique and bespoke products for our clients. We believe The SOC website showcases our full range of graphic design and web development skills.
About the Project
- Fully responsive web design
- Website wireframes and mockups
- Application of branding and colour palettes across the site
- Integration of social media and eNewsletter sign up
- A bespoke payments system for donations
- Simple, clean administration area for staff to update news articles
- A custom membership system with Direct Debit integration
- A photo library with index of birds and descriptions