House for an Art Lover
A responsive ecommerce web design project for one of Glasgow's most unique venues. Inspired by the designs of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, House for an Art Lover combines art gallery and exhibition space, events venue, café, multipurpose artists studios and a magnificent visitor attraction.
After a full exploration of user personas, user journey mapping and analysis, the website was designed to fulfil user requirements with the fewest possible clicks, and with a particular focus on wedding customers. A single shopping cart system allows a user to purchase any combination of goods or services from the online shop in a slick and efficient manner.
About the Project
- Full user analysis and rationalization of existing content
- Website wireframes & mockups
- Responsive website build
- Custom development of an events and ticket booking system
- Development of a narrative wedding page layout with interactive package / price widget
- Illustrated interactive map of the house and grounds
- E-commerce gift shop and gift vouchers
- Simple and clean administrator area for staff to manage bookings and organise schedules.
- Hosting, ongoing maintenance and support