SgurrEnergy, now part of Wood Group, is a world leading, Glasgow-based engineering consultancy specialising in renewable energy projects.
A highly technical and ambitious web development project to create a comprehensive asset performance management system. Mucky Puddle designed a visual dashboard allowing operators and investors to actively monitor their portfolios. The tool includes customisable client views with graphs and visualisations to report on a wide range of renewable energy sites including wind farms, marine farms, bioenergy systems, hydro schemes and solar energy operations.
About the Project
- Consultancy services to determine exact requirements of each subsystem - required algorithms, data and visualisations
- Connection to multiple data sources to generate 30+ bespoke information visualisations
- Database schema design and implementation
- Development of PDF report generator, able to handle reports of different styles, substance and regularity
- Integration of mapping data as part of each client’s dashboard
- Full system implementation of both the report creator and the client-facing dashboards
- Website hosting, ongoing maintenance and support